Come join our small, friendly team.
Get paid to make yearbooks. By the sea.
We're a small, friendly team who work exceptionally hard to create yearbooks for tens of thousands of customers across the UK and beyond every year.
We're located at Tempest Photography head office, just off of the Lelant roundabout, St Ives, Cornwall. Tempest Photography is an innovative, growing business that has been offering the best in school photography for over 80 years. We have a real commitment to staff, we are part of the Healthy Workplace Initiative and you can use lunch breaks to get your steps up as you wonder around the lake at the Tempest grounds. We have an onsite canteen, which offers subsidised snacks.
Things are very relaxed here with few formalities, but we only employ the best.
Who we're looking for
Sales and Customer Support Coordinator
- Full-time, 8.15am-4.15pm Monday to Friday (37.5h)
- Additional hours as required
- Lelant, St Ives, Cornwall (Working from home currently)
- Job to start asap
- Full time and Temporary roles
Join the UK's largest yearbook company - Our customers need support throughout their yearbook process and we are looking for support staff for our 2024 team.
We are a growing business, now offering yearbooks and hoodies in the leavers markets to schools in the UK and internationally.
We are looking for new team members to support schools, staff and students through their 2024 leaving year. We are looking for someone that can join the team that is excited by making phone calls and seeing those calls through, whilst also being able to support customers throughout their yearbook journey.
This person will be joining a team that is growing and has been our core team. AllYearbooks has been running for over 10 years.
You should be happy on the phone and amazing at writing friendly, to-the-point emails. You're also very technically savvy as you'll be using our online yearbook system all the time.
You'll be joining our small customer support team. Our head offices are located in Lelant within the Tempest grounds near the beautiful St Ives, the team is currently still working from home and this has been a huge success for us.
You will need to be available to come to head office for training and meetings.
How you get on and fit in with the rest of the team is hugely important to us, working well with the rest of the team but full of your own ideas too.
Your main duties will be...
- Interacting with customers on the phone, by email and online chat, guiding them from their initial enquiry to setting up their project.
- Setting up zoom calls and zoom intros for new schools.
- Seeking out new opportunities for new schools, groups that AllYearbooks could be working with.
- Making outbound calls both to progress existing and secure prospective customers.
- Happy to work through lists of customers to contact and call to discuss their yearbook plans.
- Supporting our customers via our online chat and whatsapp.
- Overseeing the design and progression of online projects, offering advice and guidance to editing teams from creation to print.
- Maintaining up to date and accurate information on records within the CRM.
- Providing regular feedback to the developers to ensure developments continue to reflect customers’ needs.
You will be...
- Self motivated, ensuring tasks are completed methodically and accurately.
- Comfortable on the phone, making outbound calls and dealing with inbound calls.
- Confident dealing with customers ranging from GCSE students to Heads of School and finance managers.
- Excellent with your attention to detail, with a keen eye for design.
- Well experienced with a strong customer support background.
- Strong with IT skills and capable of learning new systems quickly and being able to manage your workflow across multiple windows and tabs.
How to apply
Apply by emailing Becky with a CV and one or two paragraphs about why this job is for you, please include the job title in the subject line: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Types: Full time, Temporary